The Five O’Clock Steakhouse may be known for its steaks, but specialized menu items featuring new steak entrees as well as new seafood entrees are attracting new and loyal customers to its doors for dinner. An “all new dinner specials” menu has been announced, and along with it some fantastic new choices. New seafood specials like the broiled halibut served with zucchini, carrots, and asparagus make for a lighter meal for those who are interested. Try the jumbo sea scallops entrée cooked with lemon herb butter and a glass of white wine for the perfect pairing. The seafood combination has halibut, sea scallops, shrimp and crab stuffed mushrooms and is served with carrots, asparagus, and zucchini for the perfect combination. Wine, cocktails, and other drinks are available to compliment your meal. Feel free to ask your knowledgeable server on what drink they would suggest and enjoy the new dinner entrees at the Five O’Clock Steakhouse.
- Milwaukee’s First Halal Restaurant Week Coming In July
- “Steak and Beer” A Tasty Talk
- DRINK WISCONSIBLY “SUPPERCLUBBIN’ with Mark Tauscher
- Sacred featured at Storytellers Concert to Benefit of This Time Tomorrow Foundation
- Stelio Kalkounos has been Inducted into the Prestigious Marquis Who’s Who Biographical Registry