Five O’Clock Steakhouse may be known for its atmosphere and food, but how about its music? Most Friday evenings you may find yourself tapping your foot to the beat of a great song or band at the steakhouse. While the dining area can be found on the first floor, the second floor of the steakhouse is known as Alley Cat Lounge, where the dining experience can be extended beyond just dinner, but to some live bands and freshly made cocktails. Max and the Invaders stopped by the steakhouse this past holiday season as well as the Whiskeybelles to bring in some Christmas sounds and spirits to the diners and staff. Each band has a distinct flavor of music that is almost as delightful as the steaks at the restaurant. Friday evenings have live music of some sort, so stop by for a great dinner and unwind from the hectic week with a drink and some good tunes at one of the best steakhouses in Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee’s First Halal Restaurant Week Coming In July
- “Steak and Beer” A Tasty Talk
- DRINK WISCONSIBLY “SUPPERCLUBBIN’ with Mark Tauscher
- Sacred featured at Storytellers Concert to Benefit of This Time Tomorrow Foundation
- Stelio Kalkounos has been Inducted into the Prestigious Marquis Who’s Who Biographical Registry