Milwaukee’s Five O’Clock Steakhouse has received a national honor that only a few select steakhouse in the entire U.S. have received. Chosen by the OpenTable’s Diners’ Choice, the steakhouse made their top 100 list for the entire country. The steakhouse boasts a great menu, juicy steaks, classic cocktails, and a comfortable and cozy atmosphere with an old-time flare. OpenTable’s Choice sorted through and reviewed over 5 million customer reviews for thousands of steakhouses across America. These reviews were narrowed to produce the top 100 steakhouses in the U.S. in which the Five O’ Clock steakhouse rose to the top. General Manager Stelio Kalkounos was absolutely thrilled with the news, and he should be, because good food and excellent service will win every time. If you’re ever in the Milwaukee area, make sure to try out the Five O’Clock Steakhouse, and treat yourself to a delicious, award winning meal.
- Milwaukee’s First Halal Restaurant Week Coming In July
- “Steak and Beer” A Tasty Talk
- DRINK WISCONSIBLY “SUPPERCLUBBIN’ with Mark Tauscher
- Sacred featured at Storytellers Concert to Benefit of This Time Tomorrow Foundation
- Stelio Kalkounos has been Inducted into the Prestigious Marquis Who’s Who Biographical Registry